Cómo llegar al Santuario Original
- Driving along the A3 from Cologne or Frankfurt, take the A48 exit at the Dernbach motorway junction in the direction of Trier, or,
if you are on the A61 from Cologne to Ludwigshafen, take the A48 Exit at the Koblenz Kreuz in the direction of Frankfurt:
- Stay on the A48 until you reach the exit for Bendorf/Vallendar, then take the A42 to Vallendar, and turn left in Vallendar at the second traffic lights.
- Follow the signs to Höhr-Granzhausen-Schoenstatt.
- Bear right at the fork in the road and follow the road to the bridge, cross the bridge to the parking area at the Original Shrine.
maps.google.de: route planner
- From Koblenz with Route 8 in the direction of Bendorf/Sayn until you reach Vallendar Satation.
- From there take Route 9 in the direction of Höhr-Granzhausen until you reach the Schoenstatt stop.
- Follow the direction of the bus until you come to the fork in the road. Bear right. You will see the "Old Tower".
- Close by is the Original Shrine.
www.kevag.de: bus routes
You can get online information about train and bus connections via Deutsche Bahn www.bahn.de.
- Vallendar Station (1,5 km from Schoenstatt)
- Main Station Koblenz (ICE) (8 km from Schoenstatt)
- ICE-StationMontabaur (20 km)
www.bahn.de: train connections