Times of Opening
In the morning, starting at 6 a.m., appointments can be arranged for Holy Masses.
Starting from noon, the Shrine is open for silent prayer, stations of the Schoenstatt pilgrimage, etc.
After the evening blessing around 9:15 p.m. (8:15 p.m. in winter during Standard Time), it is possible to reserve times in the Original Shrine for private prayer.
Regular services and events
Monday to Saturday
- 6:30 a.m. – Holy Mass
- 7:15 a.m. – Holy Mass
- 8:00 a.m. – Holy Mass
Sunday and Feast days
- 7:15 p.m. (Daylight Saving Time) / 8:15 p.m. (Standard Time) – Rosary prayer for peace
Wednesdays and Fridays
- 7:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. (Daylight Saving Time) / 6:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. (Standard Time) – Opportunity for confession.
Every month on the 18th
- 7:30 p.m. – Holy Mass in the Pilgrim Chruch on Covenant day, afterwards procession to the Original Shrine
- about 8:45 p.m. – Renewal of the Covenant of Love at the Original Shrine.
Every month on the 1st
- 8:30 p.m. (Daylight Saving Time) / 7:30 p.m. (Standard Time) – Solemn Evening Blessing at the Original Shrine.
Every first Thursday of the month
- 8:00 until 9:00 p.m. – Prayer for vocations.
- 8:50 p.m. (Daylight Saving Time) / 7:50 p.m. (Standard Time) – Evening blessing that closes the open hours of the Shrine.
Sacristy hours (Phon +49 261 29676857)
- 9:00 a.m. until noon / 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Pilgrims’ Centre Info hours (Phon +49 261 962640)
- 9th January until end of February – 9:00 a.m. until noon and 1:00 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- 1st March until 31st October – 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- beginning from 1st November – 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.