Miss Wolter died in the Marienau of a stroke on 9.2.1915. After her death a niece, Miss Anna Wallraff, continued the school. The Marienau was bought by the Steyler Missionary Sisters on 10.2.1920 and the teacher's training college was closed. That year about a hundred Sisters, novices and missionary pupils moved in. See report in: 25 Years House of Priests Marienau, 20.12.1950-20.12.1975.